What's New in TOKYO
It has suddenly became chilly in Tokyo. In some areas of Hokkaido, it even snowed for the first time in this autumn. Prepare warm clothes when you go mountains for Kouyo (colorful leaves) viewing. (Updated on 12.Oct.)
- In October many Matsuri (traditional festivals) are held throughout Japan.
Events in October
- This autumn has seen a lot of rain in Japan. If you go hiking, be prepared for the wet weather. Be careful when walking on rocks and ground covered with muddy leaves.
What's New in Japan
- In early October, Shinmai or the fresh rice newly harvested this year in Tohoku regions will arrive in stores. Shinsoba or fresh buckwheat will also arrive in Soba noodle shops.
- In autumn the sun sets much earlier than summer. Keep this mind when you are on a hiking trip. Average time of Sunrise / Sunset and Temperatures by Month
- Hornets are aggressive in autumn. Be sure and stay away from their nests when you are in a mountain area. digi-joho JAPAN
Compare and get the best car rental offers from the leading car rental companies in Japan. Booking with Tabirai will allow you to save money for your budget. Learn more
Come and join us to experience Samurai training.
In Samurai Trip, one can feel Samurai culture through hands-on Kendo experience under the guidance of experience instructor and experience the real kendo. . Learn more
Needless to say, you are not allowed to bring home bath towels and face towels provided in hotel rooms. The same can be said for other accommodations in Japan.Then, how about the small, thin towel provided with a toothbrush?
What do you think is important to have good relations with your neighbors? Greeting with a smile? Not to make too much noise? There must be many that come up to your mind. For people living in Tokyo, what they consider would be proper Gomidashi ゴミ出し, or proper Sort / Dispose of Garbage.
In major cities and tourist spots in Japan, there are quite a number of places to take advantage of a Wi-Fi Internet connection, used for Fee. Once you understand what types of Free Wi-Fi services are available, you will have less difficulty using them.
Categories : Daily Life
There are several types of Hocho or Japanese cooking knives, equipped depending on purpose of use, to cut veges, fish etc.
Most of prepaid SIM cards for visitors to Japan are sold at international airports or major electronic stores and the store location maps are usually provided on their website. You can also purchase the SIM card online before coming to Japan.
Categories : Tourisum
In most Ryokan (Japanese style inns), there are onr or two of Daiyokujou which is a large communal bathing area. The Ryokan might have smaller personal tubs too. When you want to take a bath at Daiyokujou, remember to bring the bath towel and the hand towel from your room that was provided by Ryokan staff. At the bath, all soap and shampoo are provided.
Tweets by @digijoho