Shabu-tei, operates 4 restaurants of Shabu-Shabu cuisine in Osaka City, now provides their menu in four languages as well as Japanese, includes English, Chinese, Thai, and Korean.
Okinawa Prefecture has devised a 337km cycling/running route around Okinawa’s main island, includes 85 Cycle Stations at hotels and parks along the road.
digi-joho JAPAN Travel Guide: Hiking in Japan - About mountains and the enchantments
Events in Japan | May
Events in Japan | May | Tokyo and the vicinity
- Adachi Fish Market Public Open Day | May.13
- Chiba Boso-no-Mura Spring Festival | May 3- 5 2017
- Kurayami Matsuri Festival (Festival in darkness) | May 3 - 6 2017
- Live Entertainment Expo TOKYO | May.31 - Jun.2
- Meiji Jingu Spring Grand Festival | Apr.29 - May.3 2017
- Omiya Bonsai Festival | May 3- 5 2017
- Sanja Matsuri Festival in Asakusa | May.19 - 21 2017
- Spring Rose Festival at Jindai Botanical Gardens | May 9 - 31 2017
- Tokyo Islands Food and Products Exhibition | May 26-28 2017
- Tokyo Minato Matsuri Festival | May 27&28 2017
- Yorii Hojo Samurai festival | May 14 2017